Microsoft SkyDrive is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Microsoft SkyDrive from your PCMicrosoft Corporation
. You can find out more on Microsoft Corporation or check for application updates here
. Microsoft SkyDrive is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\SkyDrive\16.4.5019.0615 directory, depending on the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for Microsoft SkyDrive is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\SkyDrive\16.4.5019.0615\SkyDriveSetup.exe /uninstall . Microsoft SkyDrive's primary file takes around 5.26 MB (5510880 bytes) and is called SkyDriveSetup.exe.
Microsoft SkyDrive contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.60 MB (5873192
bytes) on disk.
- procdump.exe (280.37 KB)
- SkyDriveConfig.exe (73.45 KB)
- SkyDriveSetup.exe (5.26 MB)
This info is about Microsoft SkyDrive version 16.4.5019.0615
only. You can find below info on other versions of Microsoft SkyDrive:
...click to view all...
Microsoft SkyDrive is an application by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. This is hard because doing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Microsoft SkyDrive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Microsoft SkyDrive from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Microsoft SkyDrive or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Microsoft SkyDrive". The Microsoft SkyDrive program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Microsoft SkyDrive in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Microsoft SkyDrive, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Microsoft SkyDrive.
8. After removing Microsoft SkyDrive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft SkyDrive which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Microsoft SkyDrive with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Microsoft SkyDrive by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Microsoft SkyDrive by Microsoft Corporation is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Microsoft SkyDrive in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-24 19:13:52.100