Microsoft SkyDrive is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Microsoft SkyDrive from your computerMicrosoft Corporation
. More data about Microsoft Corporation can be read here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\SkyDrive\17.0.2003.1112 folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Microsoft SkyDrive is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\SkyDrive\17.0.2003.1112\SkyDriveSetup.exe /uninstall . The application's main executable file occupies 5.71 MB (5987320 bytes) on disk and is called SkyDriveSetup.exe.
Microsoft SkyDrive contains of the executables below. They take 5.79 MB (6071280
bytes) on disk.
- SkyDriveConfig.exe (81.99 KB)
- SkyDriveSetup.exe (5.71 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 17.0.2003.1112
of Microsoft SkyDrive. Click on the links below for other Microsoft SkyDrive versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Microsoft SkyDrive we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Microsoft SkyDrive:
- C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\microsoft.microsoftskydrive_16.4.4204.712_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\ModernSkyDrive\product\SkyDrive
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\microsoft.microsoftskydrive_16.4.4204.712_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\ModernSkyDrive\product\SkyDrive\App.html
- C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\microsoft.microsoftskydrive_16.4.4204.712_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\ModernSkyDrive\product\SkyDrive\App.js
- C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\microsoft.microsoftskydrive_16.4.4204.712_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\ModernSkyDrive\product\SkyDrive\commands\BaseCommand.js
- C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\microsoft.microsoftskydrive_16.4.4204.712_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\ModernSkyDrive\product\SkyDrive\commands\CancelCommand.js
Microsoft SkyDrive is an application by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Some users try to uninstall this program. This is efortful because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to uninstall Microsoft SkyDrive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Microsoft SkyDrive from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Microsoft SkyDrive or simply click the Search feature and type in "Microsoft SkyDrive". If it is installed on your PC the Microsoft SkyDrive application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Microsoft SkyDrive in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Microsoft SkyDrive, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Microsoft SkyDrive.
8. After uninstalling Microsoft SkyDrive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft SkyDrive which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Microsoft SkyDrive using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Microsoft SkyDrive by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Microsoft SkyDrive by Microsoft Corporation is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Microsoft SkyDrive supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 13:31:40.553