Microsoft SkyDrive is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Microsoft SkyDrive from your computerMicrosoft Corporation
. More data about Microsoft Corporation can be found here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\SkyDrive\16.4.6013.0910 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Microsoft SkyDrive is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\SkyDrive\16.4.6013.0910\SkyDriveSetup.exe /uninstall . Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Microsoft SkyDrive's main file takes about 5.40 MB (5659096 bytes) and is called SkyDriveSetup.exe.
The executables below are part of Microsoft SkyDrive. They take about 5.47 MB (5733808
bytes) on disk.
- SkyDriveConfig.exe (72.96 KB)
- SkyDriveSetup.exe (5.40 MB)
This data is about Microsoft SkyDrive version 16.4.6013.0910
only. You can find here a few links to other Microsoft SkyDrive releases:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Microsoft SkyDrive we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below are left behind on your disk by Microsoft SkyDrive when you uninstall it:
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Microsoft SkyDrive.lnk
Microsoft SkyDrive is an application released by Microsoft Corporation. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. This can be hard because deleting this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Microsoft SkyDrive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Microsoft SkyDrive from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Microsoft SkyDrive or simply click the Search field and type in "Microsoft SkyDrive". The Microsoft SkyDrive application will be found automatically. When you click Microsoft SkyDrive in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Microsoft SkyDrive, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Microsoft SkyDrive.
8. After removing Microsoft SkyDrive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Microsoft SkyDrive that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Microsoft SkyDrive with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Microsoft SkyDrive by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Microsoft SkyDrive by Microsoft Corporation is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Microsoft SkyDrive in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:33:37.353