Microsoft SkyDrive is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Microsoft SkyDrive from your computerMicrosoft Corporation
. Additional info about Microsoft Corporation can be found here
. The entire uninstall command line for Microsoft SkyDrive is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\SkyDrive\16.4.3347.0416\SkyDriveSetup.exe /uninstall . The application's main executable file is named SkyDriveSetup.exe and occupies 4.67 MB (4894432 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Microsoft SkyDrive. They occupy an average of 4.73 MB (4957120
bytes) on disk.
- SkyDriveConfig.exe (61.22 KB)
- SkyDriveSetup.exe (4.67 MB)
The current web page applies to Microsoft SkyDrive version 16.4.3347.0416
only. Click on the links below for other Microsoft SkyDrive versions:
...click to view all...
Microsoft SkyDrive is an application offered by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Frequently, people try to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to erase Microsoft SkyDrive is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Microsoft SkyDrive from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Microsoft SkyDrive or simply activate the Search field and type in "Microsoft SkyDrive". If it exists on your system the Microsoft SkyDrive app will be found automatically. When you click Microsoft SkyDrive in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Microsoft SkyDrive, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Microsoft SkyDrive.
8. After removing Microsoft SkyDrive, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Microsoft SkyDrive which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Microsoft SkyDrive with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Microsoft SkyDrive by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Microsoft SkyDrive by Microsoft Corporation is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Microsoft SkyDrive supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-03 08:22:49.850