This web page is about Maxthon2 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Maxthon2 from your computerMaxthon International Limited
. Open here
for more information on Maxthon International Limited. Click on http://www.maxthon.com
to get more facts about Maxthon2 on Maxthon International Limited's website. Maxthon2 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Maxthon2 folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. Maxthon2's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Maxthon2\Mx2Uninstall.exe. Maxthon.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 3.60 MB (3777944 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Maxthon2. They take 11.41 MB (11963912
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Maxthon.exe (3.60 MB)
- Mx2UnInstall.exe (333.42 KB)
- MxCrashReport.exe (145.40 KB)
- MxCrashReport.exe (141.40 KB)
- MxDownloadServer.exe (657.25 KB)
- MxUp.exe (177.40 KB)
- mx_18.104.22.168.exe (6.39 MB)
The current web page applies to Maxthon2 version 22.214.171.12490
alone. You can find here a few links to other Maxthon2 versions:
...click to view all...
Maxthon2 is an application marketed by Maxthon International Limited. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Maxthon2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Maxthon2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Maxthon2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Maxthon2". If it exists on your system the Maxthon2 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Maxthon2 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Maxthon2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Maxthon2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.maxthon.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Maxthon2\Mx2Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Maxthon2.
8. After removing Maxthon2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Maxthon2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Maxthon2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Maxthon2 by Maxthon International Limited from your PC, we are not saying that Maxthon2 by Maxthon International Limited is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Maxthon2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-09-20 14:39:53.230