This info is about Maxthon2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Maxthon2 from your systemMaxthon International Limited
. Open here
where you can read more on Maxthon International Limited. More details about Maxthon2 can be seen at http://www.maxthon.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Maxthon2 directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can remove Maxthon2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Maxthon2\Mx2Uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled Maxthon.exe and its approximative size is 3.60 MB (3777944 bytes).
Maxthon2 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 11.35 MB (11897256
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Maxthon.exe (3.60 MB)
- maxupdate.exe (76.30 KB)
- Mx2UnInstall.exe (333.42 KB)
- MxCrashReport.exe (145.40 KB)
- MxDownloadServer.exe (657.25 KB)
- MxUp.exe (177.40 KB)
- MxSetup.exe (6.39 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.5251
of Maxthon2. For other Maxthon2 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Maxthon2 is an application offered by the software company Maxthon International Limited. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Maxthon2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Maxthon2 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Maxthon2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Maxthon2". The Maxthon2 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Maxthon2 in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Maxthon2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Maxthon2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.maxthon.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Maxthon2\Mx2Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Maxthon2.
8. After removing Maxthon2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Maxthon2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Maxthon2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Maxthon2 by Maxthon International Limited from your PC, we are not saying that Maxthon2 by Maxthon International Limited is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Maxthon2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-16 10:41:23.160