Maxthon2 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Maxthon2 from your computerMaxthon International Limited
. Take a look here
for more info on Maxthon International Limited. You can see more info about Maxthon2 at http://www.maxthon.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Maxthon2 folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. Maxthon2's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Maxthon2\Mx2Uninstall.exe. Maxthon.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 3.60 MB (3777944 bytes) on disk.
Maxthon2 is composed of the following executables which occupy 25.52 MB (26761850
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Maxthon.exe (3.60 MB)
- maxupdate.exe (76.30 KB)
- Mx2UnInstall.exe (333.42 KB)
- MxCrashReport.exe (145.40 KB)
- MxDownloadServer.exe (657.25 KB)
- MxUp.exe (177.40 KB)
- TouchPicture.exe (240.50 KB)
- TPReport.exe (99.00 KB)
- msetup188.8.131.520.exe (3.80 MB)
- msetup184.108.40.2060.exe (3.94 MB)
- msetup220.127.116.110.exe (31 B)
- msetup18.104.22.1683.exe (427 B)
- msetup22.214.171.1240.exe (5.91 MB)
- MxSetup.exe (6.58 MB)
This info is about Maxthon2 version 126.96.36.1992
only. Click on the links below for other Maxthon2 versions:
...click to view all...
Maxthon2 is a program by the software company Maxthon International Limited. Some computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to remove Maxthon2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Maxthon2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Maxthon2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Maxthon2". If it exists on your system the Maxthon2 application will be found automatically. After you select Maxthon2 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Maxthon2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Maxthon2:
- The publisher is: http://www.maxthon.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Maxthon2\Mx2Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Maxthon2.
8. After uninstalling Maxthon2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Maxthon2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Maxthon2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Maxthon2 by Maxthon International Limited from your PC, nor are we saying that Maxthon2 by Maxthon International Limited is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Maxthon2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-13 19:50:05.920