This web page is about Maxthon2 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Maxthon2 from your PCMaxthon International Limited
. Open here
where you can get more info on Maxthon International Limited. Click on http://www.maxthon.com
to get more information about Maxthon2 on Maxthon International Limited's website. Usually the Maxthon2 program is to be found in the C:\Users\Elite2\AppData\Roaming\Maxthon2 directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Maxthon2 is C:\Users\Elite2\AppData\Roaming\Maxthon2\Mx2Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Maxthon2's primary file takes about 3.60 MB (3777944 bytes) and its name is Maxthon.exe.
Maxthon2 contains of the executables below. They take 11.35 MB (11897256
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Maxthon.exe (3.60 MB)
- maxupdate.exe (76.30 KB)
- Mx2UnInstall.exe (333.42 KB)
- MxCrashReport.exe (145.40 KB)
- MxDownloadServer.exe (657.25 KB)
- MxUp.exe (177.40 KB)
- MxSetup.exe (6.39 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.16858
of Maxthon2. You can find here a few links to other Maxthon2 releases:
...click to view all...
Maxthon2 is a program released by Maxthon International Limited. Some people want to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because removing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Maxthon2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Maxthon2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Maxthon2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Maxthon2". If it exists on your system the Maxthon2 program will be found very quickly. When you click Maxthon2 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Maxthon2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Maxthon2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.maxthon.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\Elite2\AppData\Roaming\Maxthon2\Mx2Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Maxthon2.
8. After uninstalling Maxthon2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Maxthon2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Maxthon2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Maxthon2 by Maxthon International Limited from your computer, we are not saying that Maxthon2 by Maxthon International Limited is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Maxthon2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-10-23 10:42:33.460