Maxthon2 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Maxthon2 from your systemMaxthon International Limited
. You can find out more on Maxthon International Limited or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about Maxthon2 at http://www.maxthon.com
. Maxthon2 is typically installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Maxthon2 folder, depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Maxthon2 is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Maxthon2\Mx2Uninstall.exe. Maxthon.exe is the Maxthon2's main executable file and it takes approximately 3.64 MB (3814816 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Maxthon2. They take about 5.05 MB (5294488
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Maxthon.exe (3.64 MB)
- Mx2UnInstall.exe (377.42 KB)
- MxCrashReport.exe (165.40 KB)
- MxUp3.exe (67.52 KB)
- MxDownloadServer.exe (657.25 KB)
- MxUp.exe (177.40 KB)
This data is about Maxthon2 version 18.104.22.1680
only. Click on the links below for other Maxthon2 versions:
...click to view all...
Maxthon2 is an application offered by the software company Maxthon International Limited. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Maxthon2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Maxthon2 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Maxthon2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Maxthon2". If it is installed on your PC the Maxthon2 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Maxthon2 in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Maxthon2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Maxthon2:
- The software company is: http://www.maxthon.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Maxthon2\Mx2Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Maxthon2.
8. After removing Maxthon2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Maxthon2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Maxthon2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Maxthon2 by Maxthon International Limited from your PC, we are not saying that Maxthon2 by Maxthon International Limited is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Maxthon2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-21 17:47:55.077