This page is about Maxthon2 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Maxthon2 from your computerMaxthon International Limited
. You can find out more on Maxthon International Limited or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about Maxthon2 at http://www.maxthon.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Maxthon2 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Maxthon2 is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Maxthon2\Mx2Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named Maxthon.exe and occupies 3.59 MB (3765648 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Maxthon2. They occupy 5.03 MB (5275936
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Maxthon.exe (3.59 MB)
- Mx2UnInstall.exe (333.42 KB)
- MxCrashReport.exe (165.40 KB)
- MxCrashReport.exe (141.42 KB)
- MxDownloadServer.exe (657.25 KB)
- MxUp.exe (177.40 KB)
This info is about Maxthon2 version 188.8.131.5294
only. For more Maxthon2 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Maxthon2 is an application marketed by Maxthon International Limited. Sometimes, people choose to erase this application. This can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to erase Maxthon2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Maxthon2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Maxthon2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Maxthon2". The Maxthon2 program will be found very quickly. When you click Maxthon2 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Maxthon2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Maxthon2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.maxthon.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Maxthon2\Mx2Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Maxthon2.
8. After uninstalling Maxthon2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Maxthon2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Maxthon2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Maxthon2 by Maxthon International Limited from your PC, we are not saying that Maxthon2 by Maxthon International Limited is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Maxthon2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-24 13:51:03.943