Maxthon2 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Maxthon2 from your systemMaxthon International Limited
. You can read more on Maxthon International Limited or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.maxthon.com
if you want to read more on Maxthon2 on Maxthon International Limited's website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Maxthon2 folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. Maxthon2's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Maxthon2\Mx2Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is named Maxthon.exe and its approximative size is 3.63 MB (3806624 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Maxthon2. They take 4.93 MB (5172096
bytes) on disk.
- Maxthon.exe (3.63 MB)
- Mx2UnInstall.exe (333.42 KB)
- MxCrashReport.exe (165.40 KB)
- MxDownloadServer.exe (657.25 KB)
- MxUp.exe (177.40 KB)
The current web page applies to Maxthon2 version 126.96.36.1990
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Maxthon2:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Maxthon2 from your computer:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Maxthon2
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
Maxthon2 is an application released by Maxthon International Limited. Some people want to remove this application. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to remove Maxthon2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Maxthon2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Maxthon2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Maxthon2". The Maxthon2 program will be found very quickly. When you click Maxthon2 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Maxthon2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Maxthon2:
- The publisher is: http://www.maxthon.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Maxthon2\Mx2Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Maxthon2.
8. After removing Maxthon2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Maxthon2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Maxthon2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Maxthon2 by Maxthon International Limited from your PC, we are not saying that Maxthon2 by Maxthon International Limited is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Maxthon2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-18 20:30:13.500