This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Maxthon2 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Maxthon2 from your systemMaxthon International Limited
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Maxthon International Limited. You can read more about about Maxthon2 at http://www.maxthon.com
. Maxthon2 is frequently set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Maxthon2 folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can uninstall Maxthon2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Maxthon2\Mx2Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 3.59 MB (3765648 bytes) on disk and is called Maxthon.exe.
Maxthon2 contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.89 MB (5131120
bytes) on disk.
- Maxthon.exe (3.59 MB)
- Mx2UnInstall.exe (333.42 KB)
- MxCrashReport.exe (165.40 KB)
- MxDownloadServer.exe (657.25 KB)
- MxUp.exe (177.40 KB)
The current web page applies to Maxthon2 version 188.8.131.520
alone. You can find here a few links to other Maxthon2 versions:
...click to view all...
Maxthon2 is an application released by the software company Maxthon International Limited. Some users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Maxthon2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Maxthon2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Maxthon2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Maxthon2". If it is installed on your PC the Maxthon2 app will be found very quickly. When you click Maxthon2 in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Maxthon2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Maxthon2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.maxthon.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Maxthon2\Mx2Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Maxthon2.
8. After uninstalling Maxthon2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Maxthon2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Maxthon2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Maxthon2 by Maxthon International Limited from your computer, we are not saying that Maxthon2 by Maxthon International Limited is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Maxthon2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-01 22:13:23.447