You can find below details on how to remove Maxthon2 for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Maxthon2 from your PCMaxthon International Limited
. Check out here
for more info on Maxthon International Limited. Please open http://www.maxthon.com
if you want to read more on Maxthon2 on Maxthon International Limited's website. The application is often placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Maxthon2 directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Maxthon2\Mx2Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Maxthon2. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.59 MB (3765648 bytes) on disk and is titled Maxthon.exe.
Maxthon2 contains of the executables below. They take 12.72 MB (13338280
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Maxthon.exe (3.59 MB)
- Mx2UnInstall.exe (333.42 KB)
- MxCrashReport.exe (165.40 KB)
- DelInf32.exe (64.00 KB)
- setup.exe (444.92 KB)
- Brolink0.exe (44.00 KB)
- Setup.exe (64.00 KB)
- MxDownloadServer.exe (657.25 KB)
- MxUp.exe (177.40 KB)
- BrLogRx.exe (220.00 KB)
- BrRemPnP.exe (444.76 KB)
- MxSetup.exe (6.58 MB)
This page is about Maxthon2 version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find below a few links to other Maxthon2 releases:
...click to view all...
Maxthon2 is an application marketed by the software company Maxthon International Limited. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to uninstall Maxthon2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Maxthon2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Maxthon2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Maxthon2". The Maxthon2 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Maxthon2 in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Maxthon2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Maxthon2:
- The publisher is: http://www.maxthon.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Maxthon2\Mx2Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Maxthon2.
8. After removing Maxthon2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Maxthon2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Maxthon2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Maxthon2 by Maxthon International Limited from your PC, nor are we saying that Maxthon2 by Maxthon International Limited is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Maxthon2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-23 18:22:25.343