Mac Blu-ray Player
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Mac Blu-ray Player for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Mac Blu-ray Player from your computerMacGo
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on MacGo. Click on http://www.macblurayplayer.com
to get more facts about Mac Blu-ray Player on MacGo's website. Usually the Mac Blu-ray Player program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MacGo\Mac Blu-ray Player folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Mac Blu-ray Player is "C:\Program Files (x86)\MacGo\Mac Blu-ray Player\uninst.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Mac Blu-ray Player.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.55 MB (1629184 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Mac Blu-ray Player. They occupy about 35.08 MB (36783962
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutoUpdate.exe (34.50 KB)
- FileAssociation.exe (57.50 KB)
- Mac Blu-ray Player.exe (1.55 MB)
- Raytooth.exe (99.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (56.96 KB)
- crtinst.exe (3.50 KB)
- setup.exe (33.28 MB)
This page is about Mac Blu-ray Player version 2.1.0.0839
alone. You can find here a few links to other Mac Blu-ray Player releases:
...click to view all...
Mac Blu-ray Player is a program offered by the software company MacGo. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. This can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK way to erase Mac Blu-ray Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Mac Blu-ray Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Mac Blu-ray Player or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mac Blu-ray Player". The Mac Blu-ray Player app will be found very quickly. After you click Mac Blu-ray Player in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Mac Blu-ray Player, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mac Blu-ray Player:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.macblurayplayer.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\MacGo\Mac Blu-ray Player\uninst.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Mac Blu-ray Player.
8. After removing Mac Blu-ray Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Mac Blu-ray Player that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mac Blu-ray Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Mac Blu-ray Player by MacGo from your computer, nor are we saying that Mac Blu-ray Player by MacGo is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mac Blu-ray Player supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-08 05:09:19.940