Mac Blu-ray Player
Mac Blu-ray Player is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Mac Blu-ray Player from your computerMacGo
. Go over here
for more information on MacGo. Further information about Mac Blu-ray Player can be seen at http://www.macblurayplayer.com
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MacGo\Mac Blu-ray Player directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Mac Blu-ray Player by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\MacGo\Mac Blu-ray Player\uninst.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Mac Blu-ray Player.exe is the Mac Blu-ray Player's main executable file and it takes about 1.60 MB (1673216 bytes) on disk.
Mac Blu-ray Player installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 36.91 MB (38707057
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutoUpdate.exe (34.50 KB)
- FileAssociation.exe (57.50 KB)
- Mac Blu-ray Player.exe (1.60 MB)
- Raytooth.exe (101.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (68.86 KB)
- crtinst.exe (3.50 KB)
- setup.exe (35.06 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.3.2.0894
of Mac Blu-ray Player. For other Mac Blu-ray Player versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Mac Blu-ray Player is a program released by the software company MacGo. Some people try to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to remove Mac Blu-ray Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Mac Blu-ray Player with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Mac Blu-ray Player or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mac Blu-ray Player". The Mac Blu-ray Player app will be found automatically. After you select Mac Blu-ray Player in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Mac Blu-ray Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mac Blu-ray Player:
- The software company is: http://www.macblurayplayer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MacGo\Mac Blu-ray Player\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Mac Blu-ray Player.
8. After uninstalling Mac Blu-ray Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mac Blu-ray Player that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mac Blu-ray Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mac Blu-ray Player by MacGo from your computer, nor are we saying that Mac Blu-ray Player by MacGo is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mac Blu-ray Player in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-03 15:44:12.003