Mac Blu-ray Player
Mac Blu-ray Player is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Mac Blu-ray Player from your PCMacGo
. More information on MacGo can be found here
. Please open http://www.macblurayplayer.com
if you want to read more on Mac Blu-ray Player on MacGo's page. Usually the Mac Blu-ray Player program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\MacGo\Mac Blu-ray Player directory, depending on the user's option during install. Mac Blu-ray Player's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\MacGo\Mac Blu-ray Player\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled Mac Blu-ray Player.exe and its approximative size is 1.60 MB (1673216 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside Mac Blu-ray Player. They occupy about 36.65 MB (38429434
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutoUpdate.exe (34.50 KB)
- FileAssociation.exe (57.50 KB)
- Mac Blu-ray Player.exe (1.60 MB)
- Raytooth.exe (101.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (68.86 KB)
- crtinst.exe (3.50 KB)
- setup.exe (34.79 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.3.0.0882
of Mac Blu-ray Player. For more Mac Blu-ray Player versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Mac Blu-ray Player is a program marketed by MacGo. Frequently, people choose to remove it. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to remove Mac Blu-ray Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Mac Blu-ray Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Mac Blu-ray Player or simply click the Search field and type in "Mac Blu-ray Player". If it is installed on your PC the Mac Blu-ray Player application will be found automatically. When you click Mac Blu-ray Player in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Mac Blu-ray Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mac Blu-ray Player:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.macblurayplayer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MacGo\Mac Blu-ray Player\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mac Blu-ray Player.
8. After removing Mac Blu-ray Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mac Blu-ray Player which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mac Blu-ray Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mac Blu-ray Player by MacGo from your PC, we are not saying that Mac Blu-ray Player by MacGo is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mac Blu-ray Player supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-27 04:29:33.740