Mac Blu-ray Player
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Mac Blu-ray Player for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Mac Blu-ray Player from your computerMacGo
. Take a look here
where you can read more on MacGo. Further information about Mac Blu-ray Player can be seen at http://www.macblurayplayer.com
. Mac Blu-ray Player is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MacGo\Mac Blu-ray Player folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Mac Blu-ray Player is C:\Program Files (x86)\MacGo\Mac Blu-ray Player\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Mac Blu-ray Player.exe is the Mac Blu-ray Player's primary executable file and it takes about 1.59 MB (1670144 bytes) on disk.
Mac Blu-ray Player installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 36.61 MB (38388651
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutoUpdate.exe (34.50 KB)
- FileAssociation.exe (57.50 KB)
- Mac Blu-ray Player.exe (1.59 MB)
- Raytooth.exe (99.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (56.96 KB)
- crtinst.exe (3.50 KB)
- setup.exe (34.77 MB)
This info is about Mac Blu-ray Player version 2.2.5.0872
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Mac Blu-ray Player:
...click to view all...
Mac Blu-ray Player is a program marketed by the software company MacGo. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Mac Blu-ray Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Mac Blu-ray Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Mac Blu-ray Player or simply click the Search field and type in "Mac Blu-ray Player". If it is installed on your PC the Mac Blu-ray Player application will be found automatically. After you click Mac Blu-ray Player in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Mac Blu-ray Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mac Blu-ray Player:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.macblurayplayer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MacGo\Mac Blu-ray Player\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Mac Blu-ray Player.
8. After uninstalling Mac Blu-ray Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Mac Blu-ray Player which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mac Blu-ray Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Mac Blu-ray Player by MacGo from your PC, we are not saying that Mac Blu-ray Player by MacGo is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mac Blu-ray Player supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-21 14:58:37.573