Mac Blu-ray Player
Mac Blu-ray Player is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Mac Blu-ray Player from your PCMacGo
. Go over here
where you can get more info on MacGo. More information about Mac Blu-ray Player can be found at http://www.macblurayplayer.com
. Usually the Mac Blu-ray Player program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MacGo\Mac Blu-ray Player folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Mac Blu-ray Player by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\MacGo\Mac Blu-ray Player\uninst.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Mac Blu-ray Player's primary file takes around 2.67 MB (2796032 bytes) and its name is Mac Blu-ray Player.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Mac Blu-ray Player. They take 36.43 MB (38199644
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutoUpdate.exe (32.50 KB)
- FileAssociation.exe (56.50 KB)
- Mac Blu-ray Player.exe (2.67 MB)
- Raytooth.exe (97.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (56.96 KB)
- crtinst.exe (3.50 KB)
- setup.exe (33.52 MB)
This data is about Mac Blu-ray Player version 1.9.6.0706
only. For other Mac Blu-ray Player versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Mac Blu-ray Player is an application by MacGo. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY action to uninstall Mac Blu-ray Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Mac Blu-ray Player from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Mac Blu-ray Player or simply click the Search field and type in "Mac Blu-ray Player". If it is installed on your PC the Mac Blu-ray Player app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Mac Blu-ray Player in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Mac Blu-ray Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mac Blu-ray Player:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.macblurayplayer.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\MacGo\Mac Blu-ray Player\uninst.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Mac Blu-ray Player.
8. After removing Mac Blu-ray Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Mac Blu-ray Player which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mac Blu-ray Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Mac Blu-ray Player by MacGo from your computer, nor are we saying that Mac Blu-ray Player by MacGo is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mac Blu-ray Player in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-18 21:31:58.643