Mac Blu-ray Player
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Mac Blu-ray Player for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Mac Blu-ray Player from your computerMacGo
. You can read more on MacGo or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.macblurayplayer.com
if you want to read more on Mac Blu-ray Player on MacGo's website. Usually the Mac Blu-ray Player application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MacGo\Mac Blu-ray Player directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Mac Blu-ray Player is C:\Program Files (x86)\MacGo\Mac Blu-ray Player\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled Mac Blu-ray Player.exe and it has a size of 1.56 MB (1631744 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Mac Blu-ray Player. They take 35.09 MB (36798589
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutoUpdate.exe (34.50 KB)
- FileAssociation.exe (57.50 KB)
- Mac Blu-ray Player.exe (1.56 MB)
- Raytooth.exe (99.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (56.96 KB)
- crtinst.exe (3.50 KB)
- setup.exe (33.29 MB)
This info is about Mac Blu-ray Player version 2.1.2.0860
only. For more Mac Blu-ray Player versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Mac Blu-ray Player is an application released by the software company MacGo. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Mac Blu-ray Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Mac Blu-ray Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Mac Blu-ray Player or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mac Blu-ray Player". The Mac Blu-ray Player app will be found automatically. After you select Mac Blu-ray Player in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Mac Blu-ray Player, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mac Blu-ray Player:
- The publisher is: http://www.macblurayplayer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MacGo\Mac Blu-ray Player\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Mac Blu-ray Player.
8. After uninstalling Mac Blu-ray Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Mac Blu-ray Player which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mac Blu-ray Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Mac Blu-ray Player by MacGo from your PC, nor are we saying that Mac Blu-ray Player by MacGo is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Mac Blu-ray Player in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-02 21:37:54.553