Mac Blu-ray Player
Mac Blu-ray Player is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Mac Blu-ray Player from your systemMacGo
. Additional info about MacGo can be read here
. You can get more details related to Mac Blu-ray Player at http://www.macblurayplayer.com
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MacGo1\Mac Blu-ray Player folder (same installation drive as Windows). Mac Blu-ray Player's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\MacGo1\Mac Blu-ray Player\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is named Mac Blu-ray Player.exe and occupies 1.56 MB (1631744 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with Mac Blu-ray Player. They occupy about 35.04 MB (36741947
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FileAssociation.exe (57.50 KB)
- Mac Blu-ray Player.exe (1.56 MB)
- Raytooth.exe (99.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (56.96 KB)
- crtinst.exe (3.50 KB)
- setup.exe (33.27 MB)
The current page applies to Mac Blu-ray Player version 2.1.1.0853
alone. For more Mac Blu-ray Player versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Mac Blu-ray Player is an application offered by the software company MacGo. Some computer users choose to erase it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK practice to erase Mac Blu-ray Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Mac Blu-ray Player from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Mac Blu-ray Player or simply click the Search field and type in "Mac Blu-ray Player". The Mac Blu-ray Player application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Mac Blu-ray Player in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Mac Blu-ray Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mac Blu-ray Player:
- The software company is: http://www.macblurayplayer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MacGo1\Mac Blu-ray Player\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Mac Blu-ray Player.
8. After uninstalling Mac Blu-ray Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Mac Blu-ray Player which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mac Blu-ray Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Mac Blu-ray Player by MacGo from your computer, nor are we saying that Mac Blu-ray Player by MacGo is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Mac Blu-ray Player in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 23:10:08.697