Mac Blu-ray Player
This info is about Mac Blu-ray Player for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Mac Blu-ray Player from your computerMacGo
. More information about MacGo can be found here
. More information about the application Mac Blu-ray Player can be found at http://www.macblurayplayer.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MacGo\Mac Blu-ray Player folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Mac Blu-ray Player is "C:\Program Files (x86)\MacGo\Mac Blu-ray Player\uninst.exe". Mac Blu-ray Player's main file takes around 1.48 MB (1549312 bytes) and its name is Mac Blu-ray Player.exe.
Mac Blu-ray Player contains of the executables below. They occupy 35.44 MB (37159382
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutoUpdate.exe (33.00 KB)
- FileAssociation.exe (57.50 KB)
- Mac Blu-ray Player.exe (1.48 MB)
- Raytooth.exe (97.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (56.97 KB)
- crtinst.exe (3.50 KB)
- setup.exe (33.72 MB)
The current page applies to Mac Blu-ray Player version 1.15.2.0790
only. You can find below a few links to other Mac Blu-ray Player releases:
...click to view all...
Mac Blu-ray Player is an application marketed by the software company MacGo. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to erase Mac Blu-ray Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Mac Blu-ray Player from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Mac Blu-ray Player or simply click the Search field and type in "Mac Blu-ray Player". If it exists on your system the Mac Blu-ray Player application will be found very quickly. After you select Mac Blu-ray Player in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Mac Blu-ray Player, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mac Blu-ray Player:
- The publisher is: http://www.macblurayplayer.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\MacGo\Mac Blu-ray Player\uninst.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Mac Blu-ray Player.
8. After uninstalling Mac Blu-ray Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Mac Blu-ray Player which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mac Blu-ray Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Mac Blu-ray Player by MacGo from your computer, we are not saying that Mac Blu-ray Player by MacGo is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mac Blu-ray Player in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-03 08:11:32.147