Mac Blu-ray Player
This web page is about Mac Blu-ray Player for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Mac Blu-ray Player from your computerMacGo
. Check out here
where you can find out more on MacGo. Click on http://macblurayplayer.com
to get more data about Mac Blu-ray Player on MacGo's website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\MacGo\Mac Blu-ray Player folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Mac Blu-ray Player by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\MacGo\Mac Blu-ray Player\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Mac Blu-ray Player.exe is the Mac Blu-ray Player's main executable file and it takes approximately 1.44 MB (1504768 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Mac Blu-ray Player. They take 29.90 MB (31356018
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AutoUpdate.exe (25.50 KB)
- BDStreamServer.exe (86.50 KB)
- FileAssociation.exe (51.50 KB)
- Mac Blu-ray Player.exe (1.44 MB)
- uninst.exe (56.96 KB)
- crtinst.exe (3.50 KB)
- setup.exe (28.25 MB)
The current web page applies to Mac Blu-ray Player version 1.0.0.0000
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Mac Blu-ray Player:
...click to view all...
Mac Blu-ray Player is a program offered by MacGo. Sometimes, users want to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to erase Mac Blu-ray Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Mac Blu-ray Player from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Mac Blu-ray Player or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mac Blu-ray Player". If it exists on your system the Mac Blu-ray Player app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Mac Blu-ray Player in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Mac Blu-ray Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mac Blu-ray Player:
- The software company is: http://macblurayplayer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MacGo\Mac Blu-ray Player\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mac Blu-ray Player.
8. After removing Mac Blu-ray Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Mac Blu-ray Player that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mac Blu-ray Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Mac Blu-ray Player by MacGo from your PC, nor are we saying that Mac Blu-ray Player by MacGo is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Mac Blu-ray Player supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 04:28:01.417