You can find below details on how to remove Karen's Replicator for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Karen's Replicator from your systemKaren Kenworthy
. More information on Karen Kenworthy can be seen here
. Click on http://www.karenware.com
to get more facts about Karen's Replicator on Karen Kenworthy's website. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Karen's Power Tools\Replicator directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing Karen's Replicator is C:\Program Files (x86)\Karen's Power Tools\Replicator\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 993.48 KB (1017328 bytes) on disk and is named PTReplicator.exe.
Karen's Replicator is comprised of the following executables which take 1.02 MB (1070500
bytes) on disk:
- PTReplicator.exe (993.48 KB)
- uninst.exe (51.93 KB)
This web page is about Karen's Replicator version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below a few links to other Karen's Replicator versions:
...click to view all...
Karen's Replicator is an application by Karen Kenworthy. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Karen's Replicator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Karen's Replicator from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Karen's Replicator or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Karen's Replicator". If it is installed on your PC the Karen's Replicator application will be found very quickly. After you click Karen's Replicator in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Karen's Replicator, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Karen's Replicator:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.karenware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Karen's Power Tools\Replicator\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Karen's Replicator.
8. After uninstalling Karen's Replicator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Karen's Replicator that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Karen's Replicator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Karen's Replicator by Karen Kenworthy from your PC, nor are we saying that Karen's Replicator by Karen Kenworthy is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Karen's Replicator in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-19 12:57:44.250