This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Karen's Replicator for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Karen's Replicator from your computerKaren Kenworthy
. More information on Karen Kenworthy can be seen here
. Click on http://www.karenware.com
to get more info about Karen's Replicator on Karen Kenworthy's website. Usually the Karen's Replicator program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Karen's Power Tools\Replicator folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Karen's Replicator by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Karen's Power Tools\Replicator\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called PTReplicator.exe and it has a size of 965.48 KB (988656 bytes).
Karen's Replicator is composed of the following executables which occupy 1,017.40 KB (1041822
bytes) on disk:
- PTReplicator.exe (965.48 KB)
- uninst.exe (51.92 KB)
The current page applies to Karen's Replicator version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Karen's Replicator:
...click to view all...
Karen's Replicator is an application marketed by Karen Kenworthy. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to uninstall Karen's Replicator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Karen's Replicator from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Karen's Replicator or simply activate the Search field and type in "Karen's Replicator". If it exists on your system the Karen's Replicator app will be found very quickly. When you select Karen's Replicator in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Karen's Replicator, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Karen's Replicator:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.karenware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Karen's Power Tools\Replicator\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Karen's Replicator.
8. After removing Karen's Replicator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Karen's Replicator which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Karen's Replicator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Karen's Replicator by Karen Kenworthy from your PC, nor are we saying that Karen's Replicator by Karen Kenworthy is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Karen's Replicator supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-17 05:48:02.727