Karen's Replicator is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Karen's Replicator from your systemKaren Kenworthy
. More information about Karen Kenworthy can be found here
. More details about the application Karen's Replicator can be seen at http://www.karenware.com
. Usually the Karen's Replicator application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Karen's Power Tools\Replicator directory, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Karen's Replicator is C:\Program Files (x86)\Karen's Power Tools\Replicator\uninstall.exe. PTReplicator.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.13 MB (1189360 bytes) on disk.
Karen's Replicator is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.19 MB (1243273
bytes) on disk:
- PTReplicator.exe (1.13 MB)
- uninstall.exe (52.65 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Karen's Replicator. Click on the links below for other Karen's Replicator versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Karen's Replicator we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Karen's Replicator
Karen's Replicator is an application by Karen Kenworthy. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Karen's Replicator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Karen's Replicator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Karen's Replicator or simply activate the Search field and type in "Karen's Replicator". If it exists on your system the Karen's Replicator program will be found very quickly. When you click Karen's Replicator in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Karen's Replicator, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Karen's Replicator:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.karenware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Karen's Power Tools\Replicator\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Karen's Replicator.
8. After removing Karen's Replicator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Karen's Replicator which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Karen's Replicator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Karen's Replicator by Karen Kenworthy from your PC, nor are we saying that Karen's Replicator by Karen Kenworthy is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Karen's Replicator in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 00:31:36.397