Karen's Replicator is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Karen's Replicator from your computerKaren Kenworthy
. You can find out more on Karen Kenworthy or check for application updates here
. More info about the app Karen's Replicator can be found at http://www.karenware.com
. Karen's Replicator is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Karen's Power Tools\Replicator folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. Karen's Replicator's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Karen's Power Tools\Replicator\uninst.exe. Karen's Replicator's primary file takes about 973.48 KB (996848 bytes) and its name is PTReplicator.exe.
Karen's Replicator is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.00 MB (1050014
bytes) on disk:
- PTReplicator.exe (973.48 KB)
- uninst.exe (51.92 KB)
The current web page applies to Karen's Replicator version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Karen's Replicator:
...click to view all...
Karen's Replicator is a program offered by Karen Kenworthy. Some people choose to remove this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to remove Karen's Replicator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Karen's Replicator from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Karen's Replicator or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Karen's Replicator". The Karen's Replicator program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Karen's Replicator in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Karen's Replicator, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Karen's Replicator:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.karenware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Karen's Power Tools\Replicator\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Karen's Replicator.
8. After uninstalling Karen's Replicator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Karen's Replicator that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Karen's Replicator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Karen's Replicator by Karen Kenworthy from your computer, we are not saying that Karen's Replicator by Karen Kenworthy is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Karen's Replicator supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-04 15:31:45.480