You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Karen's Replicator for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Karen's Replicator from your systemKaren Kenworthy
. You can read more on Karen Kenworthy or check for application updates here
. More info about the program Karen's Replicator can be found at http://www.karenware.com
. Karen's Replicator is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Karen's Power Tools\Replicator folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can remove Karen's Replicator by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Karen's Power Tools\Replicator\uninst.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.13 MB (1185264 bytes) on disk and is labeled PTReplicator.exe.
The executables below are part of Karen's Replicator. They occupy about 1.18 MB (1238437
bytes) on disk.
- PTReplicator.exe (1.13 MB)
- uninst.exe (51.93 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Karen's Replicator. You can find below a few links to other Karen's Replicator releases:
...click to view all...
Karen's Replicator is an application by the software company Karen Kenworthy. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to remove Karen's Replicator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Karen's Replicator with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Karen's Replicator or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Karen's Replicator". If it is installed on your PC the Karen's Replicator application will be found very quickly. When you click Karen's Replicator in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Karen's Replicator, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Karen's Replicator:
- The software company is: http://www.karenware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Karen's Power Tools\Replicator\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Karen's Replicator.
8. After removing Karen's Replicator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Karen's Replicator that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Karen's Replicator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Karen's Replicator by Karen Kenworthy from your PC, we are not saying that Karen's Replicator by Karen Kenworthy is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Karen's Replicator in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-30 08:46:17.357