This info is about Karen's Replicator for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Karen's Replicator from your PCKaren Kenworthy
. Go over here
for more information on Karen Kenworthy. Please open http://www.karenware.com
if you want to read more on Karen's Replicator on Karen Kenworthy's website. Karen's Replicator is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Karen's Power Tools\Replicator folder, depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Karen's Replicator is C:\Program Files (x86)\Karen's Power Tools\Replicator\uninst.exe. Karen's Replicator's primary file takes about 949.72 KB (972512 bytes) and is named PTReplicator.exe.
The executables below are part of Karen's Replicator. They take an average of 994.90 KB (1018779
bytes) on disk.
- PTReplicator.exe (949.72 KB)
- uninst.exe (45.18 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Karen's Replicator. You can find below a few links to other Karen's Replicator versions:
...click to view all...
Karen's Replicator is a program marketed by Karen Kenworthy. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. This can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Karen's Replicator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Karen's Replicator from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Karen's Replicator or simply click the Search field and type in "Karen's Replicator". The Karen's Replicator application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Karen's Replicator in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Karen's Replicator, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Karen's Replicator:
- The software company is: http://www.karenware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Karen's Power Tools\Replicator\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Karen's Replicator.
8. After uninstalling Karen's Replicator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Karen's Replicator that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Karen's Replicator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Karen's Replicator by Karen Kenworthy from your computer, we are not saying that Karen's Replicator by Karen Kenworthy is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Karen's Replicator supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 21:28:15.847