This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Karen's Replicator for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Karen's Replicator from your computerKaren Kenworthy
. Open here
where you can find out more on Karen Kenworthy. You can see more info about Karen's Replicator at http://www.karenware.com
. Karen's Replicator is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Karen's Power Tools\Replicator folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Karen's Power Tools\Replicator\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Karen's Replicator. The application's main executable file occupies 1.13 MB (1185264 bytes) on disk and is named PTReplicator.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Karen's Replicator. They take about 1.18 MB (1238437
bytes) on disk.
- PTReplicator.exe (1.13 MB)
- uninst.exe (51.93 KB)
This web page is about Karen's Replicator version 188.8.131.52
alone. For other Karen's Replicator versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Karen's Replicator is an application released by Karen Kenworthy. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to erase Karen's Replicator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Karen's Replicator from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Karen's Replicator or simply click the Search feature and type in "Karen's Replicator". If it is installed on your PC the Karen's Replicator app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Karen's Replicator in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Karen's Replicator, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Karen's Replicator:
- The software company is: http://www.karenware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Karen's Power Tools\Replicator\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Karen's Replicator.
8. After uninstalling Karen's Replicator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Karen's Replicator which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Karen's Replicator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Karen's Replicator by Karen Kenworthy from your PC, we are not saying that Karen's Replicator by Karen Kenworthy is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Karen's Replicator supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-03 06:23:01.160