Karen's Replicator is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Karen's Replicator from your PCKaren Kenworthy
. Open here
where you can find out more on Karen Kenworthy. More details about the application Karen's Replicator can be seen at http://www.karenware.com
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Karen's Power Tools\Replicator folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Karen's Replicator is C:\Program Files (x86)\Karen's Power Tools\Replicator\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. PTReplicator.exe is the Karen's Replicator's main executable file and it occupies around 953.72 KB (976608 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Karen's Replicator. They take about 998.90 KB (1022875
bytes) on disk.
- PTReplicator.exe (953.72 KB)
- uninst.exe (45.18 KB)
The current web page applies to Karen's Replicator version 188.8.131.52
alone. Click on the links below for other Karen's Replicator versions:
...click to view all...
Karen's Replicator is an application offered by Karen Kenworthy. Some users want to uninstall this program. This is difficult because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Karen's Replicator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Karen's Replicator from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Karen's Replicator or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Karen's Replicator". If it is installed on your PC the Karen's Replicator program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Karen's Replicator in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Karen's Replicator, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Karen's Replicator:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.karenware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Karen's Power Tools\Replicator\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Karen's Replicator.
8. After removing Karen's Replicator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Karen's Replicator which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Karen's Replicator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Karen's Replicator by Karen Kenworthy from your computer, nor are we saying that Karen's Replicator by Karen Kenworthy is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Karen's Replicator in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-04 13:23:26.990