Karen's Replicator is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Karen's Replicator from your systemKaren Kenworthy
. Further information on Karen Kenworthy can be found here
. Click on http://www.karenware.com
to get more details about Karen's Replicator on Karen Kenworthy's website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Karen's Power Tools\Replicator folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall Karen's Replicator by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Karen's Power Tools\Replicator\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. PTReplicator.exe is the Karen's Replicator's primary executable file and it takes approximately 1.14 MB (1197552 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Karen's Replicator. They take 1.20 MB (1254493
bytes) on disk.
- PTReplicator.exe (1.14 MB)
- uninstall.exe (55.61 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Karen's Replicator. You can find below a few links to other Karen's Replicator releases:
...click to view all...
Karen's Replicator is an application released by the software company Karen Kenworthy. Some users decide to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Karen's Replicator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Karen's Replicator from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Karen's Replicator or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Karen's Replicator". The Karen's Replicator application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Karen's Replicator in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Karen's Replicator, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Karen's Replicator:
- The publisher is: http://www.karenware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Karen's Power Tools\Replicator\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Karen's Replicator.
8. After uninstalling Karen's Replicator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Karen's Replicator which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Karen's Replicator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Karen's Replicator by Karen Kenworthy from your computer, nor are we saying that Karen's Replicator by Karen Kenworthy is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Karen's Replicator in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 19:45:37.893