This page is about KMPlayer for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall KMPlayer from your computerPandoraTV
. Open here
where you can get more info on PandoraTV. You can get more details about KMPlayer at http://www.kmplayer.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\KMPlayer directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files\KMPlayer\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall KMPlayer. KMPlayer.exe is the KMPlayer's main executable file and it occupies circa 15.85 MB (16624872 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in KMPlayer. They take 49.06 MB (51447862
bytes) on disk.
- ffmpeg.exe (32.76 MB)
- KMPlayer.exe (15.85 MB)
- uninstall.exe (461.83 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of KMPlayer. For more KMPlayer versions please click below:
...click to view all...
KMPlayer is a program marketed by PandoraTV. Some people decide to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to erase KMPlayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete KMPlayer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find KMPlayer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "KMPlayer". If it is installed on your PC the KMPlayer program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click KMPlayer in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding KMPlayer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for KMPlayer:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.kmplayer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\KMPlayer\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove KMPlayer.
8. After uninstalling KMPlayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong KMPlayer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling KMPlayer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall KMPlayer by PandoraTV from your PC, nor are we saying that KMPlayer by PandoraTV is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall KMPlayer in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-27 12:01:31.807