This info is about KMPlayer for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall KMPlayer from your computerPandoraTV
. Take a look here
for more details on PandoraTV. More information about the program KMPlayer can be found at http://www.kmplayer.com
. KMPlayer is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\The KMPlayer directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for removing KMPlayer is C:\Program Files (x86)\The KMPlayer\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called KMPlayer.exe and it has a size of 15.88 MB (16654056 bytes).
The executables below are part of KMPlayer. They take about 50.78 MB (53242991
bytes) on disk.
- ffmpeg.exe (32.76 MB)
- KMPlayer.exe (15.88 MB)
- KMPSetup.exe (1.68 MB)
- uninstall.exe (461.82 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of KMPlayer. You can find below a few links to other KMPlayer versions:
...click to view all...
KMPlayer is a program released by the software company PandoraTV. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to erase KMPlayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove KMPlayer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate KMPlayer or simply activate the Search field and type in "KMPlayer". If it is installed on your PC the KMPlayer program will be found very quickly. When you click KMPlayer in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about KMPlayer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for KMPlayer:
- The software company is: http://www.kmplayer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\The KMPlayer\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove KMPlayer.
8. After removing KMPlayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong KMPlayer which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling KMPlayer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall KMPlayer by PandoraTV from your PC, nor are we saying that KMPlayer by PandoraTV is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall KMPlayer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-13 22:38:35.060