KMPlayer is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall KMPlayer from your computerPandoraTV
. You can read more on PandoraTV or check for application updates here
. More information about KMPlayer can be found at http://www.kmplayer.com
. KMPlayer is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\KMPlayer directory, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\KMPlayer\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove KMPlayer. KMPlayer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 9.75 MB (10226800 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in KMPlayer. They take 35.41 MB (37133193
bytes) on disk.
- ffmpeg.exe (23.83 MB)
- KMPlayer.exe (9.75 MB)
- KMPSetup.exe (1.69 MB)
- uninstall.exe (144.20 KB)
The current web page applies to KMPlayer version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find below a few links to other KMPlayer releases:
...click to view all...
KMPlayer is an application released by the software company PandoraTV. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to erase KMPlayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete KMPlayer from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find KMPlayer or simply click the Search field and type in "KMPlayer". If it exists on your system the KMPlayer application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select KMPlayer in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding KMPlayer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for KMPlayer:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.kmplayer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\KMPlayer\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall KMPlayer.
8. After removing KMPlayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of KMPlayer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling KMPlayer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove KMPlayer by PandoraTV from your computer, nor are we saying that KMPlayer by PandoraTV is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove KMPlayer supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-09-05 07:16:07.653