You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall KMPlayer for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall KMPlayer from your PCPandoraTV
. Additional info about PandoraTV can be read here
. You can get more details about KMPlayer at http://www.kmplayer.com
. KMPlayer is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\The KMPlayer directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full uninstall command line for KMPlayer is C:\Program Files\The KMPlayer\uninstall.exe. KMPlayer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 14.88 MB (15604544 bytes) on disk.
KMPlayer is composed of the following executables which take 49.46 MB (51865044
bytes) on disk:
- ffmpeg.exe (32.76 MB)
- KMPlayer.exe (14.88 MB)
- KMPSetup.exe (1.69 MB)
- uninstall.exe (140.07 KB)
This data is about KMPlayer version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find below info on other releases of KMPlayer:
...click to view all...
KMPlayer is a program marketed by the software company PandoraTV. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. This can be hard because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove KMPlayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove KMPlayer from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate KMPlayer or simply click the Search field and type in "KMPlayer". If it exists on your system the KMPlayer application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select KMPlayer in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about KMPlayer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for KMPlayer:
- The software company is: http://www.kmplayer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\The KMPlayer\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall KMPlayer.
8. After removing KMPlayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong KMPlayer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing KMPlayer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove KMPlayer by PandoraTV from your computer, nor are we saying that KMPlayer by PandoraTV is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove KMPlayer supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-04 02:37:55.617