You can find below details on how to uninstall KMPlayer for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall KMPlayer from your computerPandoraTV
. Check out here
where you can read more on PandoraTV. Please open http://www.kmplayer.com
if you want to read more on KMPlayer on PandoraTV's website. KMPlayer is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\The KMPlayer folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\The KMPlayer\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall KMPlayer. KMPlayer.exe is the KMPlayer's primary executable file and it takes close to 7.63 MB (8001088 bytes) on disk.
KMPlayer contains of the executables below. They take 29.93 MB (31388364
bytes) on disk.
- ffmpeg.exe (20.48 MB)
- KMPlayer.exe (7.63 MB)
- KMPSetup.exe (1.68 MB)
- uninstall.exe (140.07 KB)
The current page applies to KMPlayer version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find below info on other application versions of KMPlayer:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall KMPlayer.Folders left behind when you uninstall KMPlayer:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Desktop\DwnlData\UserName\KMPlayer_UserName.0.UserName.UserName_Final_Softgoz_UserName
Usually the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Desktop\DwnlData\UserName\KMPlayer_UserName.0.UserName.UserName_Final_Softgoz_UserName\KMPlayer UserName.0.UserName.UserName Final\KMPlayer_UserName.0.UserName.UserName_Softgozar.com.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
KMPlayer is a program marketed by the software company PandoraTV. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase KMPlayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete KMPlayer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate KMPlayer or simply click the Search field and type in "KMPlayer". The KMPlayer program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select KMPlayer in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding KMPlayer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for KMPlayer:
- The software company is: http://www.kmplayer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\The KMPlayer\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall KMPlayer.
8. After uninstalling KMPlayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of KMPlayer which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling KMPlayer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall KMPlayer by PandoraTV from your computer, nor are we saying that KMPlayer by PandoraTV is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall KMPlayer supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 22:10:36.447