KMPlayer is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall KMPlayer from your computerPandoraTV
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on PandoraTV. More details about KMPlayer can be found at http://www.kmplayer.com
. Usually the KMPlayer program is found in the C:\Program Files\KMPlayer directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for KMPlayer is C:\Program Files\KMPlayer\uninstall.exe. KMPlayer's main file takes around 13.51 MB (14167784 bytes) and is called KMPlayer.exe.
KMPlayer is comprised of the following executables which take 46.72 MB (48990735
bytes) on disk:
- ffmpeg.exe (32.76 MB)
- KMPlayer.exe (13.51 MB)
- uninstall.exe (461.79 KB)
This page is about KMPlayer version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find below info on other versions of KMPlayer:
...click to view all...
KMPlayer is a program released by PandoraTV. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall KMPlayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall KMPlayer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find KMPlayer or simply click the Search feature and type in "KMPlayer". If it is installed on your PC the KMPlayer application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select KMPlayer in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding KMPlayer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for KMPlayer:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.kmplayer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\KMPlayer\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove KMPlayer.
8. After removing KMPlayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong KMPlayer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling KMPlayer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall KMPlayer by PandoraTV from your computer, nor are we saying that KMPlayer by PandoraTV is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall KMPlayer supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-19 13:42:17.810