You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove KMPlayer for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall KMPlayer from your systemPandoraTV
. Additional info about PandoraTV can be found here
. More info about the app KMPlayer can be seen at http://www.kmplayer.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\The KMPlayer folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing KMPlayer is C:\Program Files (x86)\The KMPlayer\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. KMPlayer.exe is the KMPlayer's main executable file and it takes around 14.35 MB (15052008 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in KMPlayer. They occupy 40.32 MB (42282619
bytes) on disk.
- ffmpeg.exe (23.83 MB)
- KMPlayer.exe (14.35 MB)
- KMPSetup.exe (1.68 MB)
- uninstall.exe (461.83 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of KMPlayer. Click on the links below for other KMPlayer versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Files remaining:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\DOMStore\P8RFFH0O\wing.kmplayer.xml
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\DOMStore\PS5OZWNN\www.kmplayer.xml
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\DOMStorage\kmplayer.com
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\DOMStorage\wing.kmplayer.com
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\DOMStorage\www.kmplayer.com
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\LowRegistry\DOMStorage\kmplayer.com
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\LowRegistry\DOMStorage\wing.kmplayer.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\The KMPlayer
KMPlayer is a program offered by PandoraTV. Some people try to erase this program. This can be efortful because doing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to erase KMPlayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase KMPlayer from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find KMPlayer or simply activate the Search field and type in "KMPlayer". The KMPlayer program will be found very quickly. After you select KMPlayer in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about KMPlayer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for KMPlayer:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.kmplayer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\The KMPlayer\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove KMPlayer.
8. After removing KMPlayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong KMPlayer which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling KMPlayer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove KMPlayer by PandoraTV from your computer, we are not saying that KMPlayer by PandoraTV is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove KMPlayer in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-04-10 16:01:18.403