KMPlayer is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall KMPlayer from your computerPandoraTV
. Check out here
where you can read more on PandoraTV. More data about the program KMPlayer can be seen at http://www.kmplayer.com
. KMPlayer is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\The KMPlayer directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can uninstall KMPlayer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\The KMPlayer\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 14.32 MB (15014632 bytes) on disk and is called KMPlayer.exe.
KMPlayer installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 59.10 MB (61973095
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ffmpeg.exe (32.76 MB)
- KMPlayer.exe (14.32 MB)
- KMPLoading.exe (2.27 MB)
- KMPSetup.exe (1.71 MB)
- uninstall.exe (461.82 KB)
- youtube-dl.exe (7.60 MB)
The current page applies to KMPlayer version 188.8.131.52
only. For other KMPlayer versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall KMPlayer you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall KMPlayer:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove KMPlayer:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\The KMPlayer
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\DOMStore\KZDJELVF\www.kmplayer.xml
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\DOMStore\ZRJCMF6V\wing.kmplayer.xml
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\YLRIMRJR\kmplayer_4_2_2_24_all_20190403095418.jpg
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\TaskBar\KMPlayer.exe.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\The KMPlayer\KMPlayer Home Page.url
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\The KMPlayer\KMPlayer.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\The KMPlayer\Uninstall KMPlayer.lnk
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\DOMStorage\kmplayer.com
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\DOMStorage\wing.kmplayer.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\The KMPlayer
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\KMPlayer\KMPlayer.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\KMPlayer\App\KMPlayer\KMPlayer.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\D:\Users\KMPlayer\KMPlayer.exe
KMPlayer is an application offered by PandoraTV. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. This is troublesome because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to erase KMPlayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove KMPlayer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate KMPlayer or simply click the Search field and type in "KMPlayer". If it exists on your system the KMPlayer program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select KMPlayer in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about KMPlayer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for KMPlayer:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.kmplayer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\The KMPlayer\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove KMPlayer.
8. After uninstalling KMPlayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong KMPlayer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling KMPlayer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove KMPlayer by PandoraTV from your PC, we are not saying that KMPlayer by PandoraTV is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove KMPlayer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-11-24 21:17:56.143