KMPlayer is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall KMPlayer from your systemPandoraTV
. More data about PandoraTV can be seen here
. More info about the app KMPlayer can be seen at http://www.kmplayer.com
. KMPlayer is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\The KMPlayer directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. C:\Program Files\The KMPlayer\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall KMPlayer. The program's main executable file is labeled KMPlayer.exe and its approximative size is 9.74 MB (10211952 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with KMPlayer. They occupy about 38.57 MB (40444115
bytes) on disk.
- ApnToolbarInstaller.exe (3.17 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (23.83 MB)
- KMPlayer.exe (9.74 MB)
- KMPSetup.exe (1.69 MB)
- uninstall.exe (144.14 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of KMPlayer. Click on the links below for other KMPlayer versions:
...click to view all...
KMPlayer is a program released by PandoraTV. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to remove KMPlayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall KMPlayer from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find KMPlayer or simply click the Search feature and type in "KMPlayer". The KMPlayer program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click KMPlayer in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about KMPlayer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for KMPlayer:
- The software company is: http://www.kmplayer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\The KMPlayer\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove KMPlayer.
8. After removing KMPlayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong KMPlayer that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling KMPlayer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall KMPlayer by PandoraTV from your PC, we are not saying that KMPlayer by PandoraTV is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall KMPlayer in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 17:34:29.510