KMPlayer is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall KMPlayer from your systemPandoraTV
. You can read more on PandoraTV or check for application updates here
. More details about KMPlayer can be seen at http://www.kmplayer.com
. KMPlayer is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\The KMPlayer folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for KMPlayer is C:\Program Files (x86)\The KMPlayer\uninstall.exe. KMPlayer.exe is the KMPlayer's main executable file and it takes circa 11.58 MB (12146496 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with KMPlayer. They take about 41.86 MB (43893965
bytes) on disk.
- ffmpeg.exe (28.46 MB)
- KMPlayer.exe (11.58 MB)
- KMPSetup.exe (1.68 MB)
- uninstall.exe (139.83 KB)
The current web page applies to KMPlayer version 188.8.131.52
alone. For more KMPlayer versions please click below:
...click to view all...
KMPlayer has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories left on disk:Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall KMPlayer:
Many times the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\KMPlayer\Language\Brazilian Portuguese.ini
- C:\KMPlayer\Language\Kurdish Sorani.ini
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\The KMPlayer
KMPlayer is a program released by the software company PandoraTV. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY way to uninstall KMPlayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall KMPlayer from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate KMPlayer or simply activate the Search field and type in "KMPlayer". If it is installed on your PC the KMPlayer app will be found automatically. After you select KMPlayer in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding KMPlayer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for KMPlayer:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.kmplayer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\The KMPlayer\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove KMPlayer.
8. After removing KMPlayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong KMPlayer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing KMPlayer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove KMPlayer by PandoraTV from your computer, we are not saying that KMPlayer by PandoraTV is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove KMPlayer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-07 09:55:56.530