This info is about JustVoip for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall JustVoip from your computerFinarea S.A. Switzerland
. Additional info about Finarea S.A. Switzerland can be found here
. You can get more details related to JustVoip at http://www.JustVoip.com
. JustVoip is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\JustVoip.com\JustVoip folder, regulated by the user's decision. You can remove JustVoip by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\JustVoip.com\JustVoip\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. JustVoip.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 18.61 MB (19514168 bytes) on disk.
JustVoip contains of the executables below. They take 19.32 MB (20256557
bytes) on disk.
- JustVoip.exe (18.61 MB)
- unins000.exe (724.99 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.13735
of JustVoip. For more JustVoip versions please click below:
...click to view all...
JustVoip is an application by the software company Finarea S.A. Switzerland. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall JustVoip is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete JustVoip from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find JustVoip or simply activate the Search field and type in "JustVoip". If it exists on your system the JustVoip app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select JustVoip in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding JustVoip, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for JustVoip:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.JustVoip.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\JustVoip.com\JustVoip\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall JustVoip.
8. After removing JustVoip, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong JustVoip that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing JustVoip using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall JustVoip by Finarea S.A. Switzerland from your computer, we are not saying that JustVoip by Finarea S.A. Switzerland is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall JustVoip in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-22 18:32:51.620