You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall JustVoip for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall JustVoip from your computerFinarea S.A. Switzerland
. Take a look here
for more details on Finarea S.A. Switzerland. Further information about JustVoip can be found at http://www.JustVoip.com
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\JustVoip.com\JustVoip directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing JustVoip is "C:\Program Files\JustVoip.com\JustVoip\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called justvoip.exe and occupies 13.19 MB (13830960 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with JustVoip. They occupy about 13.89 MB (14561047
bytes) on disk.
- justvoip.exe (13.19 MB)
- unins000.exe (712.98 KB)
This page is about JustVoip version 4.03543
only. You can find here a few links to other JustVoip releases:
...click to view all...
JustVoip is a program marketed by Finarea S.A. Switzerland. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase JustVoip is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete JustVoip from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate JustVoip or simply activate the Search field and type in "JustVoip". If it is installed on your PC the JustVoip program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click JustVoip in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding JustVoip, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for JustVoip:
- The publisher is: http://www.JustVoip.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\JustVoip.com\JustVoip\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove JustVoip.
8. After uninstalling JustVoip, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong JustVoip that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling JustVoip with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove JustVoip by Finarea S.A. Switzerland from your PC, we are not saying that JustVoip by Finarea S.A. Switzerland is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove JustVoip supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-06 21:35:19.430