JustVoip is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall JustVoip from your systemFinarea S.A. Switzerland
. You can find out more on Finarea S.A. Switzerland or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.JustVoip.com
to get more details about JustVoip on Finarea S.A. Switzerland's website. Usually the JustVoip program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\JustVoip.com\JustVoip folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling JustVoip is "C:\Program Files (x86)\JustVoip.com\JustVoip\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled justvoip.exe and it has a size of 18.80 MB (19712824 bytes).
The executables below are part of JustVoip. They take an average of 19.51 MB (20453462
bytes) on disk.
- justvoip.exe (18.80 MB)
- unins000.exe (723.28 KB)
The current page applies to JustVoip version 4.08636
only. You can find here a few links to other JustVoip versions:
...click to view all...
JustVoip is a program marketed by the software company Finarea S.A. Switzerland. Some users want to erase this application. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to erase JustVoip is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete JustVoip with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate JustVoip or simply click the Search feature and type in "JustVoip". If it exists on your system the JustVoip application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select JustVoip in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about JustVoip, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for JustVoip:
- The publisher is: http://www.JustVoip.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\JustVoip.com\JustVoip\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove JustVoip.
8. After uninstalling JustVoip, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of JustVoip which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing JustVoip with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall JustVoip by Finarea S.A. Switzerland from your PC, we are not saying that JustVoip by Finarea S.A. Switzerland is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall JustVoip in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-06 23:05:31.293