JustVoip is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall JustVoip from your PCFinarea S.A. Switzerland
. Go over here
where you can read more on Finarea S.A. Switzerland. Detailed information about JustVoip can be found at http://www.JustVoip.com
. JustVoip is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\JustVoip.com\JustVoip directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for removing JustVoip is C:\Program Files (x86)\JustVoip.com\JustVoip\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. justvoip.exe is the JustVoip's primary executable file and it occupies about 21.90 MB (22966872 bytes) on disk.
JustVoip installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 22.61 MB (23710457
bytes) on disk.
- justvoip.exe (21.90 MB)
- unins000.exe (726.16 KB)
This page is about JustVoip version 4.14745
alone. Click on the links below for other JustVoip versions:
...click to view all...
JustVoip is a program marketed by Finarea S.A. Switzerland. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to uninstall JustVoip is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete JustVoip using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate JustVoip or simply click the Search feature and type in "JustVoip". The JustVoip app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select JustVoip in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding JustVoip, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for JustVoip:
- The publisher is: http://www.JustVoip.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\JustVoip.com\JustVoip\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall JustVoip.
8. After removing JustVoip, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong JustVoip which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling JustVoip using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall JustVoip by Finarea S.A. Switzerland from your computer, we are not saying that JustVoip by Finarea S.A. Switzerland is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall JustVoip in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-02 03:15:06.287