This info is about JustVoip for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall JustVoip from your PCFinarea S.A. Switzerland
. More information on Finarea S.A. Switzerland can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.JustVoip.com
if you want to read more on JustVoip on Finarea S.A. Switzerland's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\JustVoip.com\JustVoip folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. You can uninstall JustVoip by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\JustVoip.com\JustVoip\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled justvoip.exe and it has a size of 12.31 MB (12906800 bytes).
JustVoip is composed of the following executables which take 13.00 MB (13627978
bytes) on disk:
- justvoip.exe (12.31 MB)
- unins000.exe (704.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.02520
of JustVoip. Click on the links below for other JustVoip versions:
...click to view all...
JustVoip is a program released by Finarea S.A. Switzerland. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall JustVoip is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall JustVoip from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find JustVoip or simply click the Search field and type in "JustVoip". If it exists on your system the JustVoip application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select JustVoip in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about JustVoip, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for JustVoip:
- The software company is: http://www.JustVoip.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\JustVoip.com\JustVoip\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall JustVoip.
8. After removing JustVoip, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of JustVoip which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing JustVoip using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall JustVoip by Finarea S.A. Switzerland from your PC, we are not saying that JustVoip by Finarea S.A. Switzerland is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall JustVoip in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-26 17:46:20.960