This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall JustVoip for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall JustVoip from your systemFinarea S.A. Switzerland
. Take a look here
for more details on Finarea S.A. Switzerland. More details about JustVoip can be seen at http://www.JustVoip.com
. JustVoip is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\JustVoip.com\JustVoip directory, depending on the user's decision. JustVoip's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\JustVoip.com\JustVoip\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file has a size of 21.66 MB (22708128 bytes) on disk and is labeled justvoip.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with JustVoip. They occupy about 22.33 MB (23419728
bytes) on disk.
- justvoip.exe (21.66 MB)
- unins000.exe (694.92 KB)
This info is about JustVoip version 4.00451
alone. For more JustVoip versions please click below:
...click to view all...
JustVoip is a program released by the software company Finarea S.A. Switzerland. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to uninstall JustVoip is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove JustVoip from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate JustVoip or simply click the Search field and type in "JustVoip". If it exists on your system the JustVoip application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select JustVoip in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding JustVoip, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for JustVoip:
- The publisher is: http://www.JustVoip.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\JustVoip.com\JustVoip\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove JustVoip.
8. After removing JustVoip, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of JustVoip which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing JustVoip with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove JustVoip by Finarea S.A. Switzerland from your PC, we are not saying that JustVoip by Finarea S.A. Switzerland is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove JustVoip in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-09 12:42:07.860