This web page contains thorough information on how to remove JustVoip for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall JustVoip from your computerFinarea S.A. Switzerland
. You can find out more on Finarea S.A. Switzerland or check for application updates here
. More details about JustVoip can be seen at http://www.JustVoip.com
. JustVoip is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\JustVoip.com\JustVoip folder, regulated by the user's choice. You can uninstall JustVoip by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\JustVoip.com\JustVoip\unins000.exe". Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. JustVoip.exe is the JustVoip's primary executable file and it takes close to 21.66 MB (22708128 bytes) on disk.
JustVoip installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 22.36 MB (23450054
bytes) on disk.
- JustVoip.exe (21.66 MB)
- unins000.exe (724.54 KB)
This page is about JustVoip version 4.10677
only. For more JustVoip versions please click below:
...click to view all...
JustVoip is a program marketed by Finarea S.A. Switzerland. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. This can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to erase JustVoip is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete JustVoip using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate JustVoip or simply click the Search feature and type in "JustVoip". If it is installed on your PC the JustVoip application will be found automatically. After you click JustVoip in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding JustVoip, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for JustVoip:
- The software company is: http://www.JustVoip.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\JustVoip.com\JustVoip\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall JustVoip.
8. After removing JustVoip, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of JustVoip which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing JustVoip with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove JustVoip by Finarea S.A. Switzerland from your computer, we are not saying that JustVoip by Finarea S.A. Switzerland is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove JustVoip in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-20 23:50:19.207