JustVoip is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall JustVoip from your PCFinarea S.A. Switzerland
. Take a look here
for more info on Finarea S.A. Switzerland. More info about the app JustVoip can be found at http://www.JustVoip.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\JustVoip.com\JustVoip folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling JustVoip is C:\Program Files (x86)\JustVoip.com\JustVoip\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. JustVoip.exe is the JustVoip's main executable file and it occupies around 18.69 MB (19600184 bytes) on disk.
JustVoip installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 19.86 MB (20821605
bytes) on disk.
- JustVoip.exe (18.69 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.14744
of JustVoip. You can find here a few links to other JustVoip versions:
...click to view all...
JustVoip is an application offered by Finarea S.A. Switzerland. Some users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall JustVoip is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall JustVoip from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate JustVoip or simply activate the Search field and type in "JustVoip". If it is installed on your PC the JustVoip application will be found very quickly. When you click JustVoip in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about JustVoip, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for JustVoip:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.JustVoip.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\JustVoip.com\JustVoip\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall JustVoip.
8. After uninstalling JustVoip, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong JustVoip which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing JustVoip using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall JustVoip by Finarea S.A. Switzerland from your PC, nor are we saying that JustVoip by Finarea S.A. Switzerland is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall JustVoip in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-04 00:17:06.573