This info is about JustVoip for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall JustVoip from your computerFinarea S.A. Switzerland
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Finarea S.A. Switzerland. Please open http://www.JustVoip.com
if you want to read more on JustVoip on Finarea S.A. Switzerland's website. JustVoip is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\JustVoip.com\JustVoip directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling JustVoip is C:\Program Files (x86)\JustVoip.com\JustVoip\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called justvoip.exe and occupies 21.90 MB (22966872 bytes).
JustVoip is composed of the following executables which take 22.61 MB (23710560
bytes) on disk:
- justvoip.exe (21.90 MB)
- unins000.exe (726.26 KB)
This info is about JustVoip version 4.12689
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of JustVoip:
...click to view all...
JustVoip is a program released by the software company Finarea S.A. Switzerland. Some users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY way to uninstall JustVoip is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove JustVoip with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate JustVoip or simply click the Search feature and type in "JustVoip". If it is installed on your PC the JustVoip application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click JustVoip in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about JustVoip, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for JustVoip:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.JustVoip.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\JustVoip.com\JustVoip\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove JustVoip.
8. After removing JustVoip, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong JustVoip that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing JustVoip using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall JustVoip by Finarea S.A. Switzerland from your PC, nor are we saying that JustVoip by Finarea S.A. Switzerland is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall JustVoip in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-29 07:45:51.003